Author Topic: Comparing Collaboration Softwares  (Read 180 times)

Offline CyborgRepublic

• View Profile
Comparing Collaboration Softwares
« on: August 22, 2008, 06:37:39 AM »
Hi everyone,

I am currently doing a study about collaboration softwares in the market today. i hope you can help me evaluate which of the top collaborative softwares are the best in terms of cost, functionality/features, support, administration and backup. I understand that only 2 are on the top list right now... i.e. IBM Lotus Notes/Domino and Microsoft Exchange. I hope you can give me a short reason why you voted for it.

Thanks a lot guys.

Techronnati | where technology never sleeps

Comparing Collaboration Softwares
« on: August 22, 2008, 06:37:39 AM »

Mountain View

Offline JusticeLeague

• View Profile
Re: Comparing Collaboration Softwares
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 09:40:10 AM »
Well in our office where i work we use IBM Lotus Notes/Domino. Such a powerful platform. We just migrated to IBM Lotus Notes version 8. Nice interface and it\'s RichClient. The sidebar is somewhat similar with the sidebar seen in Windows Vista OS. I just noticed it but  compared to previous versions of Lotus notes, Notes 8 is faster.

Offline Berto

• View Profile
Re: Comparing Collaboration Softwares
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 11:49:55 PM »
there are so much collaborative softwares available in the market today.... the open source community is giving other better and alternative options....