Author Topic: Dell Inspiron Mini 9  (Read 163 times)

Offline Corps

• View Profile
Dell Inspiron Mini 9
« on: September 08, 2008, 05:29:34 AM »
Hi guys, am planning to buy Dell Inspiron Mini 9 but no idea if this is ok to buy, i mean is it affordable to buy it instead of EE PC?

i want something that is small but powerful for my business.
or if anyone can recommend it ?

Techronnati | where technology never sleeps

Dell Inspiron Mini 9
« on: September 08, 2008, 05:29:34 AM »

Mountain View

Offline CyborgRepublic

• View Profile
Re: Dell Inspiron Mini 9
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 05:35:43 AM »
I think Inspiron Mini is better than EEe PC atleast for me,

Inspiron Mini 9 is just the first model in a whole new family of netbooks
3G-equipped model is in the offing, no WiMax yet  SSD is the future for netbooks, and HDD will be best used as an external drive  Box.Net will be Dell’s provider for online service rivaling the Eee Storge of Asus 10-inch model not ruled as a possible variant

A 6-cell battery option is possible, but not in the immediate future.

As for a price cut similar to the Acer Aspire One, they’re going to be aggressive in positioning the Inspiron Mini 9.

According to some articles i read before, the future of Dell netbooks looks to be quite promising and with the promise of a 3G-capable model coming out before the year ends, so we might even see telecoms selling the Inspiron Mini 9 as part of a data plan package as well. Dell sure has come into the netbook market armed and ready with a battle plan in hand that definitely makes them a serious player to watch out for in the coming months.

Posting Disclaimer: Any individual may post a message in this forum and may do so anonymously. Therefore, the sole author is exclusively and entirely responsible for all opinions in that message. They do not represent the official opinions of Techronnati, its administrators or moderators or the Techronnati Management. Techronnati is merely acting as an impartial conduit for constitutionally protected free speech and is not responsible and will not be held liable for the content of such messages. All images and service logos are trademarks of their respective owners.